The Stretch Glass Society offers two types of memberships: e-memberships for those who receive the SGS Quarterly newsletter by email and m-memberships for those who receive the SGS Quarterly newsletter in printed form by US Mail. The email version of our newsletter is in full color while the printed newsletter has only the front page and one other page in color. We encourage new members to join as e-members to receive your newsletter in full color.
As of January 1, 2015, regular e-membership dues are $18.00 per year. Alternatively, m-membership dues are $28.00 per year for those US-based members who wish to receive the SGS Quarterly newsletter by US Mail. Members residing outside the US who wish to receive the SGS Quarterly newsletter by mail should remit $30 in US funds by money order for their annual dues. Our membership year begins on January 1 of each year and all memberships must be renewed at that time to continue receiving the SGS Quarterly newsletter and other membership benefits.
In the March newsletter, all members will receive the SGS Member Password required for accessing the Members Only section of the website, including the Archives of past newsletters.
If you would like to join the Stretch Glass Society please print and fill out the Stretch Glass Membership Form below and send it and a check to: The Stretch Glass Society, P O Box 117, Sunbury, OH 43074.
Benefits of Membership:
- Receive four well-written, informative newsletters per year, presented in full color for our e-members. (Printed newsletters have at least one full color page per issue.)
- Attendance to ALL events at the annual convention. An annual Convention, Show and Sale where members gather to display, buy, sell, and learn about American iridescent stretch glass. Although much of the convention is open to the public, members get first chance to buy each other's stretch glass and to reserve tables to sell their stretch glass.
- The opportunity to purchase annual convention souvenir stretch glass, subject to availability.
- Opportunity to enter raffle drawings for iridescent stretch glass when offered in conjunction with our annual convention, show & sale -- and perhaps win a beautiful one-of-a-kind piece.
- Opportunity to attend and bid at the auctions presented in conjunction with our annual convention, show & sale
- Free advertising of your stretch glass "wants" and "for sale" in the newsletter.
- A Member Directory (updated annually in August).
- Contact with lots of friendly people who understand your collecting passion.
- Access to the password protected (reserved for members only) Newsletter Archive on the website which contains a library of past editions, dating back to the Society's founding.
*The email version of the SGS Quarterly is produced with full color photos throughout the entire newsletter. Due to printing costs, the paper copy of the SGS Quarterly distributed by US mail has selected color photos on certain pages with the remaining pages printed in black and white.