SGS President Guest Editor for Hooked on Carnival
Cal Hackeman, President of the Stretch Glass Society, shared insights on iridescent stretch glass for seven evenings on the leading daily email discussion of what’s happening in the world of iridescent glassware. Cal was the guest editor from Wednesday, January 13th through Tuesday, January 19th, 2016.
You can see what hundreds of collectors are saying about iridescent stretch glass and carnival glass by joining the email discussion. Go to http://eepurl.com/gqsdj and sign up for the free Hooked on Carnival mailing list.
Cal's comments -- along with the questions and comments from readers during the seven days -- are available below
(also linked from the main Resources page):
- 1/13/16: Stretch Glass – Basics
- 1/14/16: Stretch Glass – Shapes and Sizes
- 1/15/16: Stretch Glass – Translucent Colors
- 1/16/16: Stretch Glass – Opaque Colors
- 1/17/16: Stretch Glass – Handled Items (pitchers, mugs, etc.)
- 1/18/16: Stretch Glass – “Crossovers”
- 1/19/16: Stretch Glass – Cal’s 16 Favorites
Many thanks to Hooked on Carnival for inviting Cal to be their guest editor.